Supports WiFi network.
Supports status tracking: device status timely provided to the EWeLink.
Supports remotely turn on or off connected appliance/light.
Supports max 8 enabled timing tasks for each device.
Supports numerous WiFi smart switches on one smart phone Via IOS Android.
Works with Alexa.
Works with Nest.
Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
Smart Scene–Trigger on/off by temperature, humidity or other environmental conditions
Network Support –Control electrical devices over Wi-Fi or 2/3/4G mobile network
Voice Control –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Home
Note: this Sonoff WiFi switch does NOT have 433Mhz RF remote capability.
Sonoff and Slampher are smart WiFi Wireless products which will connect with your home appliances and lights by Wi-Fi, allowing you to remotely turn devices on or off, set timing schedules, check devices status through the APP in your smart phone.Slampher can connect to light bulbs with E27 screw base while Sonoff can connect to various home appliances.
How do Sonoff and Slampher work?
AWS 2G/3G/4G WIFI
As long as the phone has network(2G/3G/WiFi), you can remotely control all your devices. The APP supports
- Checking all devices status
- Remotely turn on or off the devices
- Setting maximum 8 timing schedules
How to operate the APP?
- Register and log in
- Add devices(auto-search devices to be configured —select the device to be added—select the wifi to be paired with—configure)
- Control devices(remote turn on/off, set timing schedules, check status, share devices)
2 Ways to control Sonoff and Slampher
You can control your Sonoff and Slampher by 2 ways: by the manual switch or by the APP. No matter which way you use, the status are synchronous.
How to install Sonoff and Slampher?
To install Slampher, simply switch off the electricity source, screw the light bulb of E27 screw base into Slampher, then screw the Slampher into your original E27 screw light holder.
To install Sonoff, pay attention to the IN and Out mark on Sonoff. 1. Switch off electricity source
2. Open the two yellow shells at both ends
3. Connect the two electricity source cables(Live and Neutral) to the 2 ports with “IN” mark, one cable for one port, and there’s no limitation for which port to connect.
4. Connect the two appliance cables(Live and Neutral) to the 2 ports with “OUT” mark, one cable for one port, and there’s no limitation for which port to connect
5. Cover the shells and screw firmly
DIY SMART HOME
Amazon AWS Global Server
All our smart home products use Amazon AWS Global Server, which is very stable and easy to access. As long as your smart phone has 2G/3G/WiFi network, you can control all your home appliances in your palm from anywhere at any time.